Tuesday, November 03, 2009

In Time, Being


Here is a new digital mandala and a poem I wrote for a friend who is celebrating a birthday in a few days. In this mandala, I see transformation, unity, light and shadow, all operating within the realms of time that we experience while on this earth. This idea is one the poem points to as well.

In Time, Being

Rotating and revolving,
Re-pulsing and refracting,
Reflecting and revealing—
Our paths as orbits spin
Spotted on Source’s One Light.

Each step is a union
With others in Life’s sky—
Conjunctions of Souls.
Lights connecting, blending, merging;
Each moment here, we are,
In Time,
Being.



Here is the photo from which I created the mandala. I took it the other day before most of the leaves had fallen from these bushes, leaving only twigs and branches where a sea of color once existed.

How is it possible that green leaves can turn into such glorious and vibrant shades of red and pink? Absolutely amazing! Fabulous fall...

--Vicky Lynn :o)

Autumn Transformation Mandala
Digital mandala created in Photoshop
"In Time, Being" poem
Copyright © 2009 by Vicky Lynn Macchione

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful and inspiring!