The other day while checking my email a thought occurred to me. What triggered the thought was a video advertised in a daily newsletter from Gimundo. The video was about a software product that was being used by an ALS (Lou Gehrig's disease) patient that allowed him to create graffiti art using only his eye movements. Pretty amazing!
Now, what caught my attention was the fact that the young man had ALS. Just a day or so before that email arrived, I had been talking with Michel about my ex-husband's grandfather who had ALS and actually died from the disease. So that was two instances about the subject of ALS in a very short span of time. That occurrence fueled the train of thought that left the station of my mind and proceeded along the "thinking" tracks something like this:
Hmmm. ALS again. That reminds me of when I am searching in Google or writing emails in Yahoo about particular subjects. Somehow I notice more instances of what I was searching for or writing about appearing in my Yahoo Spam email folder after those searches or emails. (Yes, I check my Spam folder!)
Is it possible that somehow Yahoo and Google know what I am searching for or writing about and then directs related topics to my Spam email box? Is it possible that the web crawlers checking the Web all the time are responsible for the influx of certain types of Spam and even Inbox advertisements?
Is that how the Law of Attraction works? We pull on a strand of the Web of the Universal Consciousness by thinking a certain thought or talking about a certain subject and then the the Universe's web crawler (aka the Law of Attraction) notices our tug and sends more information or more feelings or more whatever back to us? So the Universe is like a giant Google complete with web crawlers?
(Or as Michel later pointed out--Google is structured like The Universe!) ;o)
So ends my train of thought with one final note. That evening, after this experience occurred, I was reading a library book and can you believe it? One of the characters in the book had...ALS! Amazing!
In honor of my "webby train of thought," I have posted a mandala (called "Playing with the Web") that I created from a photo that I found on posted on the Studio Nemo web site. The photo is a spider web decorated with water droplets. Click here to see the original photo.
--Vicky Lynn :o)
"Playing with the Web"
Digital mandala created in Photoshop
Copyright © 2009 by Vicky Lynn Macchione
No comments:
Post a Comment