Thursday, September 17, 2009

An Angel with Attitude ;o)


Here is the Angel of Coins & Feathers. I almost decided that I needed to recreate her but then several people told me they loved her exactly as she was. I was going to introduce her, but she would rather do that herself...

"I am the Angel in charge of Coins & Feathers. Are you surprised? After all, some Angel has to be responsible for making sure coins and feathers cross your paths!

I love shaking coins from my shield and sprinkling them on streets and fields, in métros and on staircases, wherever you may “happen” to see them.

I blow the feathers from my sleeve, one by one, so they gently float to the Earth. I want to make sure you get the message that all of us Angels are watching out for you.

The laces on my sleeve reveal my secret passion: I love playing jacks!

You will certainly notice my Whimsical Nature. My face is heart-shaped and radiates my Love for you. My wings are not necessarily positioned in the best place for flying. But because I am a Being of Lightness, I get around quickly and quite nicely, thank you very much!

Remember to keep your eyes open as you walk your journey each day. Receive the messages that we Angels send your way. Rejoice and give thanks each time you find a coin or a feather. Realize that you, too, are a Being of Lightness, which is my special message to you!"

--Vicky Lynn :o)

Angel of Coins & Feathers Mandala
Ink on paper, felt pens
Copyright © 2009 by Vicky Lynn Macchione

No comments: