Today I finished my second abstract on canvas, which I will be posting later. But an interesting thing happened when I was writing the title on the back of the painting: I got a title for the first abstract I did. You can see my first abstract here.
Drum roll please!
The title is "Teeming with Life." What is even more special about the title is that the word teeming is a homophone of the word "teaming." So the abstract has two meanings! (I LOVE when that happens!) Not only does the painting capture the feeling of Life's wild abundance and overflowing vibrancy--the teemingness of Life, but it also has a message: Join Life's team and embrace that wild abundance and overflowing vibrancy moment by moment in your own life!
--Vicky :o)
P.S.A homophone is a word that is pronounced the same as another word but has a different spelling and meaning. I always thought those were homonyms but Wikipedia corrected me today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment