Sunday, January 27, 2008

Seeing Behind the Mask


"I love it when a plan comes together." -- John "Hannibal" Smith, The A-Team


The title of this card is "The Women Behind the Mask." The idea for this card came when I found out that the mask cutout would "fit" perfectly on another cutout of a face. From that discovery came the idea of showing what lies behind the mask. And what lies behind this woman's mask? A melange of women who represent the feminine in each of us, men included. (Side note: Michel's first comment when seeing this card was: "It's all women!") ;o)

I put the quote at the beginning of this post because that's how I feel about this card. One little discovery and an entire card results. How great is that? So here's my paraphrase of the quote: "I love it when a collage comes together!"

--Vicky :o)

"The Women Behind the Mask"
Intuitive Collage Card
© 2008 Vicky Lynn Macchione

No comments: