Here are two of my newest Zentangles.
I don't really have a title for the one on the left (anyone have any ideas?), but the one on the right is called "Spring Morn."
If you purchase a kit, you will receive everything you need to make your own Zentangles, including the square tiles (cards) on which Zentangles are created. Currently, I am not using tiles but 3.3 x 5.2 cards that I bought a couple years ago at a craft store in Montréal.
The Zentangle® company was started by Rick Roberts and Maria Thomas and they have a specific method for creating a Zentangle. You can find out lots about them, their method, things you can buy, and Zentangle® on their website http://www.zentangle.com/.
And now, the record is straight ---->! ;o)
--Vicky :o)
Original Zentangles
Ink on card stock
Copyright © 2010 by Vicky Lynn Macchione
Zentangle ®
www.zentangle.com
No comments:
Post a Comment