Thursday, April 29, 2010

New Zentangle

This Zentangle was done differently than the others I have done. Usually I draw a string (which is basically several lines and curves that form the basis of the Zentangle). In the case of this Zentangle, I just started making tangles (that's what the repeated shapes and lines used to fill in are called) on the blank card.

I like the result and was interested to discover that my initials were formed in the Zentangle itself. Can you find my V - L - M? Because of my intials, I decided to call this Zentangle "VLM-tangle."

--Vicky :o)

"VLM-tangle"
Zentangle done with ink on cardstock
Copyright © 2010 by Vicky Lynn Macchione

Zentangle ®
www.zentangle.com

1 comment:

Doodle Daily said...

I love this one. I recently started turning my doodles into Zentangles. I used the 3.5 x 3.5 space and worked with those confines. This week I also started some circular zentangles, which i will post shortly on http://www.thedoodledaily.com.
Warren