
Because I am big on following rules (limits) exactly (something I really need to work on this year), I got everything ready the night before and got up at 5:07 a.m. on April 15 and started. Now, I didn't quite finish the map precisely at 8:29 a.m. (more like 9:29 a.m.) but I did finish the bulk of it by the deadline. I have posted it here for your perusal and enjoyment. :o)
An interesting thing happened on the way to making this collage. When I awoke on April 15, I was already thinking about the collage. It was during that brief reverie that I actually thought of putting my Treasure Map on a map. So the background is an very used street map of Montréal.
I hung my Treasure Map on the wall over my collage table. I love looking at it and considering what the elements and words might mean for each day and the year. It is the largest collage I have ever made (22 x 28 inches)! The astrologer who recommended this exercise told me later in the day that the reason my collage is so large stems from the fact that the new moon that inspired it is having and will have a "big" effect on my life.
Now isn't that encouraging?!
--Vicky :o)
"Inspired Difference, 2010"
New Moon Treasure Map Collage
Paper cutouts on posterboard
Copyright © 2010 by Vicky Lynn Macchione
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Finding Treasure in 2010
An astrologer I know recommended making a Treasure Map for 2010 during the Aries new moon that occurred on April 14, 2010 at 8:29 a.m. She said to prepare for making the collage by getting magazines ready but not to do any cutting or gluing until after the new moon, then to use the next 24 hours to make your treasure map to your Soul's desire.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment