
Here is an interesting video about "seeking" that someone I follow on Twitter mentioned. I really love what the narrator has to say about the idea of seeking much more than I like the actual video--with one exception: when the words "This Is It" show up on the screen. That phrase really caught my attention. And the phrase showed up again in my life a few days after viewing the video when I noticed that the title of Michael Jackson's posthumous new single: "This Is It."
This video inspired me to make the mandala seen in this post. I call it "Eternal Seeker" and it shows the struggle and entanglement that happens to me when I get caught in the idea of seeking and searching and striving to find the Answers.
--Vicky Lynn :o)
"Eternal Seeker" Mandala
Ink, felt pens on paper
Copyright © 2009 by Vicky Lynn Macchione
1 comment:
Hi Vicky...
What a colorful feast for the eyes! ...very energizing.
Thank you for sharing your art with us.. it's a blessing for the world..
big hug..
Cheryl
Post a Comment