
This is the third card of the three I mentioned yesterday. When I made the three cards, I was actually testing how to glue on the surface I am using. After I made the card titled "Time to Create," I knew immediately it was for my friend Mary. I used it for her birthday in May. The significance behind the pictures I chose and her life was pretty astounding!
I already explained a bit about the card called "Blooming Wisdom" in yesterday's blog entry.
Today's card took time to finish. I found the words "Gypsy Soul" a week or so ago. The words "flushed with pleasure" I found only yesterday! Sometimes collages are like that. They take time to be "born."
This card represents a transformation through which I am going. I have always been a "straight-arrow" rule-follower. I have always been out for perfection. I have always minded my "p's and q's"! But that attitude has been changing in the last few years. And, if the astrology reading I received recently is any indication of my Soul's goals, there will be a lot more that coming in the future.
What I love about this card is the tension between "Good Conduct" and a woman who is so obviously and audaciously NOT about good conduct and who wants to live a life "flushed with pleasure." Deep within this woman is her Gypsy Soul in infant form, just waiting to emerge. When will that gypsy soul make her appearance? There is no time marked on the clock, so it could be at any moment!
I hope when people see my cards, they find a message for themselves as well. While I may create my cards alone, I never create in a vacuum because I am always connected to All through Oneness. After all, as I have read in many places in the last few months: "There is only One of us here." --Vicky :o)
"Gypsy Soul"
Collage Card
© 2007 Vicky Lynn Macchione
© 2007 Vicky Lynn Macchione
No comments:
Post a Comment