
This is one of 3 cards that I created at about the same time. The first--"Time to Create"--is also on my blog. The third is still not quite finished. This one--"Blooming Wisdom"--is one of my favorites thus far.
The basic premise of the card is that wisdom doesn't just grow from childhood but actually blooms throughout our lives as it develops within us. And those blooms are often different in their timing, appearance, and fragrance to ourselves and others.
Sometimes I don't know why I put elements on a collage card. In this case, I added the words "Life is Art." Perhaps that was the wisdom being shared with me the day I created the card, telling me that my next event of Wisdom blooming is represented by my art.
The fact is that whenever I create a card or collage, there is always a message for me, even when the card is created for someone else. So I always feel doubly blessed: I get to do art I love for someone else to bless them and I receive something that I need for my journey. --Vicky :o)
"Blooming Wisdom"
Collage Card
© 2007 Vicky Lynn Macchione
1 comment:
I'm loving it!!
And...if you're not familiar w/SoulCollage..here's one link w/lots of info:
http://www.kaleidosoul.com/
My friend, Anne Marie who created the site..and Yahoo group would love to see your blog...I'll send her your link too :)
Post a Comment