I am happy that 2009 is ending. It has been a challenging year for us: 2 deaths, 2 apartment moves, 2 people (Michel and me) thinking they had gone through some portal into an alternate reality. Things we thought worked a certain way (belief system things) simply didn't this year. A life-lesson year!
In honor of this last day of 2009, I am posting the mandala* I used for my holiday card and also a quote that brings balance to the whole resolution frenzy that happens every year at this auspicious time.

“We spend January 1 walking through our lives, room by room, drawing up a list of work to be done, cracks to be patched. Maybe this year, to balance the list, we ought to walk through the rooms of our lives...not looking for flaws, but for potential.” ~Ellen Goodman
May 2010 be a year where you discover your amazing potential and fulfill your greatest dreams.
Happy New Year!
--Vicky Lynn :o)
*I created this mandala using Photoshop. The original photo depicts a region where infant stars are born in a nearby galaxy. This image was captured by the Hubble Space Telescope in 2007. You can see the original photo here: http://www.space.com/imageoftheday/image_of_day_070110.html
3 comments:
Vicky Lynn...
This mandala is breathtaking... and thanks for sharing the link to the place where infant stars are born.. truly fascinating. May this year for you, and yours be filled with contentment, joy, wholeness and boundless creativity. Thank you for being such an inspiration... (loved the quote).. thank you.
love to you.. Cheryl
Hi Vicky,
I just discovered your very beautiful and wonderfully artistic blog. I will return often and look forward to your visit at mine. So very nice to meet you.
Jan
P.S. Your mandelas are very moving and full of celestial thoughts.
http://jansgourds.blogspot.com
HNY 2010 Vicky Lynn,
Sending you angel wishes of joy and happiness for the New Year 2010! Loving your beautiful mandalas, you are inspired by angel magic. Looking forward to your wonderful, creative artistry uplifting yourself and everyone!
angel hugs, love and blessings...Karen
Post a Comment