"I am the Guardian, the Watcher who walks with you and who carries the Highest Vision of You within my Heart. My shield and sword are useful tools not weapons to be abused. My shield protects you from your small self and from your harsh words about your True Self. My sword cuts away energetic cords and attachments that keep you from being All You Are. My wings bring comfort and breezes of peace. My brilliant colors reflect the person I guard and watch over--YOU. Know I am with you every step of your journey, reminding you that the Love you seek is always Within. I am the Guardian, the Protector of your Heart and the Watcher of your Soul."
--Vicky Lynn :o)
"The Guardian"
Ink on paper doodle
Copyright © 2009 by Vicky Lynn Macchione
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
BEAUTIFUL! I felt the power from both the words and the picture!
dlm
Wow Vicky, I love your Guardian angel drawing and accompaning text. It gave me angel bumps reading the beauitful message. Way to go! angel hugs...Karen
Beautiful artwork!
Vicky, the words you wrote for the beautiful angel you drew are absolutely awesome! WOW! I loved reading the words and viewing the art! ~Grace
She comes with a powerful story, too. Thank you for sharing it.
The angel is full of power and blessings! Beautiful art work!
Post a Comment