Sunday, August 30, 2009

Another Angel Doodle Appears

Meet the Angel of Fire, Light & Second Sight. She speaks in rhyme and always has an inspired message to spur you on your way.



"I am the Angel of Fire, Light & Second Sight.
My Eternal flames forever burn bright.

Creative ideas & a turbo-boost of Will are but two
O
f the en-lightening gifts I have for you.

Sparks of Intuition & Insight I inspire;
Flashes of Wisdom & Foresight leap from my fire.

My wings are powered by a Spirit of play,
A reminder that too much "serious" can ruin your day.

A butterfly at my throat reminds you to keep Life "light";
Each moment the Eternal Eyes offer you "Second" Sight.

Love overflows from my Rainbow of Hearts,
It embraces your Soul and enlivens your art.

Never be shy to call upon me
My help & guidance are always free.
My deepest desire is for all to see
The magnificent Divine Spark you came here to BE."

--Vicky Lynn :o)

"Angel of Fire, Light & Second Sight"
Ink on paper doodle and poem

Copyright
© 2009 by Vicky Lynn Macchione

No comments: