
It has been quite a while since I have posted. I would title my journey through the last 3 months as "The Period of Highs and Lows," and the abstract to this period would read: The experiences I had were either very, very good or very, very bad and when they were bad they were awful (from my perspective, of course). :o)
I have posted my latest Intuitive Collage (the cards formerly known as Collage Cards). I created it in honor of a friend whose birthday is today. I have titled this collage: "Unseen" Devotion. Now, please take note of the quotation marks around the word unseen because they are very important. They indicate that the devotion represented by the angel's face is for those unlimited possibilities that exist in the realm of Grace. (One definition of grace that I absolutely love is "the Uncreated Divine Energies of God.") Her focus, then, is on all those divine and energetic experiences and situations that are flowing all around each of us that have not yet been created.
--Vicky :o)
"'Unseen' Devotion"
Intuitive Collage
©2007 Vicky Lynn Macchione
1 comment:
Vicky,
This is breathtaking! I'm curious...do you create your cards w/softwear, or tactile images...or both? Write whenever you can... (I have some softwear, but haven't used it yet)..and are you familiar with Shelly Klammer...she also does Intuitive Collage:
http://intuitivecreativity.typepad.com/
...bye for now :)
Post a Comment